是一款Mac上优秀的文本编程工具，类似 ，具有强大的编程功能，支持80多种编程语言，兼容TextMate标记定义和主题，支持代码高亮、代码自动完成、代码 iCloud 同步、Markup等特性，非常不错！
[在 Mac App Store上售价人民币50元]
for Mac 3.3 介绍
Textastic is a simple and fast text, code, and markup editor. With support for more than 80 source code and markup languages, it brings the powerful syntax coloring engine of the popular iOS code editor to the Mac:
- Syntax highlighting for more than 80 languages
- Compatible with TextMate syntax definitions and themes
- Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
- Auto Save and Versions
- iCloud document sync (OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion only)
- Ready for Retina displays
- By default, Textastic now always restores files and windows when re-opening the app. This can be disabled in the new advanced preferences tab.
- Improved indentation when the cursor is between HTML or XML tags and you press return.
- The sidebar can now follow symbolic links. Please note that the symbolic link target must be within a folder added to the sidebar due to sandboxing restrictions.
- Fixed performance issues with wide color monitors on macOS Sierra.
- Deleting a very large number of lines from large files could result in a crash.
- The line and column status bar items now use a system font with monospaced digit glyphs. This prevents the status bar from jiggling when you type.
- Sometimes folders in the sidebar were not restored properly when re-opening the app.
- When changing to another tab before duplicating a file was finished, the wrong file was renamed.
- Pasting text with the last line only consisting of whitespace sometimes did not properly update the internal text selection state. This could result in a crash on the next key press.
- A file extension specified in a template was not honoured when saving the new file created by template. For example, if the template specified a “.cc” file extension, “.cp” was used instead.
- Loading a custom syntax definition from the #Textastic folder could result in a crash if the language grammar was not a valid property list dictionary.
- Other minor fixes